#1 2009-11-04 12:54:20

WELL BOBO YOU AMAZE ME. WHERE IS THE PROOF? THIS NEVER NEVER EVER HAPPENDED. I HAVE COPIED THIS ARTICLE SO DONT TRY TO DO REWRITES. IM SURE YOU WILL BE SUED ONCE AGAIN. THE COMPUTER AUDIT? I THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT PORNOGRAPHY? ONLINE GAMBLING? YOU MAKE THIS SHIT UP AS YOU GO.

Offline

 

#2 2009-11-04 13:01:10

Bobo wrote:

The secret ends right now. From 1995 to 2005 more than $3 million was laundered from the Wareham Free Library under the direction of former director/selectman Mary Jane Pillsbury, who died last year. At least 123 people were reportedly involved in a highly sophisticated operation in which large portions of private donations were returned immediately to the donors, who in turn declared 100 percent of the donation on their tax returns. The amount kicked-back to the donor in cash varied from 50 to 75 percent, depending on the amount of the donation. The greater the donation, the higher the percentage would be. Many donors preferred making frequent smaller donations so not to alert the attention of the Internal Revenue Service.
    The remaining amount was then split  between Pillsbury, the board of library trustees and the Friends of the Wareham Free Library.
    The list of people involved included current and former town officials, current and former town employees, current and former members of town boards, members of the media, Wareham police officers, school officials and employees and prominent members of the community.
    As much as $1.5 million was embezzled from the library during that time period in order to replenish the money given back to donors.

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

Offline

 

#3 2009-11-04 13:03:41

Cross-posted from the "Cookie Truck" thread:

SHOCKING there's no evidence included.  Also, SHOCKING that he wrote this under the title of "In This Corner", which, as discussed, was the umbrella he hid behind in the Chief Joyce trial.  Remember, the settlement with Joyce basically said that the "In This Corner" section of his blog isn't actually "news", but instead it's a "call to action".  So as long as what he writes there gets people "called to action", he can basically say whatever he wants, truthful or not.  It's slimey, but apparently legal. 

So what's the lesson here?  Ignore this.  He's making stuff up.  AGAIN.  If I, of all people, can ignore his crap, then so can all of you :)  Let's let this one die

Offline

 

#4 2009-11-04 13:05:04

i certainly hope he can PROVE this.. cuz joyce's lawsuit $ will be like pennies thrown in a wishing well by slager.

Offline

 

#5 2009-11-04 13:06:30

acasualobserver wrote:

So what's the lesson here?  Ignore this.  He's making stuff up.  AGAIN.  If I, of all people, can ignore his crap, then so can all of you :)  Let's let this one die

Good point Cas..There's been a build up to this Bobo bomb..another dud???

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

Offline

 

#6 2009-11-04 13:13:31

I just want to point out, he is trying to include himself in the news again. He is on his way out and this is his way of stirring the pot before his exit. If he had any proof, the people discussed would have been served legal papers and I'm sure they Selectmen would have crowed about it. It is nothing more than a sad excuse for a person to draw more attention to himself.

If some of the people discussed decided to sue, they will put him in the poor(er) house and he will whine about how he was driven out of business.

Offline

 

#7 2009-11-04 13:18:15

Bobo has peddled baseless variations of this same stupid story at least since 2006.

Offline

 

#8 2009-11-04 13:37:10

Funny how he claims it is written under the guise of "In This Corner" and yet right above his picture it says "Front Page News"...  you can't have your cake and eat it too!

He should be called the "Insinuator Instigator".

I'm with all of you above - let it go - because if it was REALLY news, others would be reporting it.

Offline

 

#9 2009-11-04 13:47:43

If it is true, it means he has already testified before a Grand Jury throwing many people under the bus and he is preparing for that to be announced.
His power base disappears as we find that many people who are his "friends" are involved.
If he has lied to the DA he can join whomever gets convicted in the can.
Either way, no guts, no glory...no names...no belief from the ordinary person.
If he hasn't testified before a Grand Jury, you can bet the DA will be on his door step before this day or the next is over. I am sure someone has notified him by now of the story.
Good luck, BoBo.

Offline

 

#10 2009-11-04 14:15:41

Try to keep it a secret from Bobo for about another hour, but I'm typing this in the back seat of a souped up Maseratti, Sandra right beside me, headed for T H Green Airport where a jet is waiting to take us and our two unusally heavy suitcases  to our safe haven in  The Bahamas. Our dogs are with us, and Bob Brady has promised to feed the chickens. We were able to keep our operation secret for 14 years  but we knew that eventually we'd have  to do what we're doing now. Gotta take my hat off to Bobo for blowing the top off of what I'm sure even he will have to admit was a damn clever ruse.

Offline

 

#11 2009-11-04 14:21:22

I'll feed the turtle the shredded green cabbage you left :)

Offline

 

#12 2009-11-04 14:31:30

Wait, wait, .......is the jet is a Boeing 757......there's 127 other people who want a seat on your plane.  They can afford to pay you and even treat you to dinner.

Offline

 

#13 2009-11-04 14:32:56

Mr. Wheeler, you're better off heading to St. Kitts instead of the Bahamas.  Don't ask how I know this.  Godspeed, and safe travels!

Offline

 

#14 2009-11-04 14:38:23

WHEN MRS PILLSBURY PASSED AWAY BOBO WROTE THAT HE HAD PROBLEMS WITH HER ROLE AS SELECTWOMAN BUT HE WROTE THAT SHE WAS ABOVE REPROACH AS HER ROLE AS A FIRST CLASS LIBRARY DIRECTOR. THAT WAS A YEAR AGO SHE PASSED. BOBO CLAIMS HE HAS KNOWN ABOUT THIS FOR TWO YEARS? MAKE SENSE TO ANYONE?

Offline

 

#15 2009-11-04 15:06:19

Bobo wrote:

....At least 123 people were reportedly involved in a highly sophisticated operation in which large portions of private donations were returned immediately to the donors, who in turn declared 100 percent of the donation on their tax returns....
    The list of people involved included current and former town officials, current and former town employees, current and former members of town boards, members of the media, Wareham police officers, school officials and employees and prominent members of the community.

Bobo, you crazy bagel biting butt kisser.  123 people involved?  That just doesn't pass the straight face test.  Now how in the world can this this number of people keep their traps shut that long?  Someone's gums would have flapped long before now.  It just doesn't pass the straight face test.

Bobo seems to be hellbent on seeing the inside of an institution, one way or the other.  He wants to be the matyr and get hauled off in cuffs for interfering with the DA's investigation.  Jail won't be the institution Bobo will be seeing.  He needs to be committed to a mental institution - now!

Offline

 

#16 2009-11-04 15:10:39

He is just involving himself in the news...he likes to be the center of attention.

Offline

 

#17 2009-11-04 15:10:53

If Robert Slager had this information and withheld it from the authorities for a couple of years, he is not an accessory after the fact and can be charged as such?

Last edited by Maturevoter (2009-11-04 15:11:31)

Offline

 

#18 2009-11-04 15:15:16

HE HAS ACCUSED 123 PEOPLE OF COMMITTING FELONIES. IM SURE THE DA WILL BE AT SLAGERS DOORSTEP FOR THE PROOF.

Offline

 

#20 2009-11-04 15:38:14

Looks as if were going to pull it off:  We've loaded our "goodies" in the belly of the plane ...which just happens to be a  medium sized jet from the estate of my good pal Bernie Madoff...poor guy....But I know he'll get satisfaction from our using it  to  get to our new home in Costa Rica...Cas:  I'm with you on  the Bahamas... No way would we go there.  I just said it to throw people off.....And we LOVE St Kitts..We have a small weekend place on Nevis , "right next door",and bop over to St Kitts often......

We're in the air now, so I can tell MY big secret:  Last year I found positive proof that the land Wareham is sitting on belongs to The Wampanoags. The announcement will be made next week along with the plan to bulldoze the whole town and replace it with a casino complex that will dwarf Foxwoods.  Fantastic ! ! There will  be a ten story main building on the block now owned by the Salernos . Their pizza operation will be  the entire tenth floor in a revolving  circular restaurant that will be designed to look like the World's Largest Pizza and will do a full 360 every hour. Spectacular ! Sandra will be running the casino operation from our San Jose office, and  she has promised  that there are cushy jobs in store for all our old pals on the Bill W site !!   Viva WFL!!!

Offline

 

#21 2009-11-04 15:56:02

This man is poison.  He is also crazy.  I bought a Wareham book from the Friends of the Wareham Library and I also sold  a case or two for them.  I hope my name isn't on that list!    If I were Mary Jane's family, I would be at my attorney's office right now.  How dare he!

I didn't agree with everything she said or did as a selectwoman, but we would disagree and ultimately accept her choices.  You NEVER saw behavior from the public like it is now, not in her day.  EVERYTHING she ever did or acted on, whether we agreed or not,  was from her consciense and her heart.  Mary Jane Pillsbury was one of the best things that ever happened to the Wareham Free Library.   My God, Slager - is nothing sacred with you?  I am not saying she was  perfect but let her rest in peace and let her friends and family heal.

Slager sincerely needs professional help.  I hope the D.A. steps up on this.

Offline

 

#22 2009-11-04 16:05:00

bornofwareham wrote:

My God, Slager - is nothing sacred with you?

Blowing smoke is all he knows.

Offline

 

#23 2009-11-04 16:05:13

123 people, involved in such a serious crime, in which millions of dollars were involved..... and he waited two years?

What a crock of bull!  Please!  The computer audit was for that?!  Sure it was.  So much for porn, gambling, grafts, etc...

If you are to believe Bobo's trash, the audit wouldn't have found the checks being exchanged now would they?  They wouldn't have shown anyone's tax returns?  Hmmm. 

This would have been a great story when Bobo had some shred of credibility, oh say, two years ago.

Offline

 

#24 2009-11-04 16:12:57

The thought occurs to me--has it occurred to anyone else?--that all along we may have been dealing with a person who has real, undiagnosed or perhaps diagnosed but untreated mental illness?  He seems to have gone over the abyss, and with no basis in fact for his accusations (believe me, if there were any, I would know it).  I really am wondering if he is ill.

Last edited by Ptolemaeus (2009-11-04 16:13:42)

Offline

 

#25 2009-11-04 16:39:01

kinda like.....munchausen syndrome......

but needing to be newsworthy or have attention drawn to him.. not physically sick..
just my opinion. cuz if this were true dont ya think it would have come out in the library case..

Offline

 

#26 2009-11-04 17:10:32

billw wrote:

bornofwareham wrote:

My God, Slager - is nothing sacred with you?

Blowing smoke is all he knows.

Bill, you are too funny.  I never knew where a phrase like that came from and really couln't picture it - ahem - until you cleared things up for me.  I really appreciate your quiet little posts.      Too, funny!

Offline

 

#27 2009-11-04 17:18:01

The Cape Verdeans have an expression to describe BoBo: TaTa!

Offline

 

#28 2009-11-04 19:19:51

  Sorry Dick, I could only find a video with a getaway mustang...

Offline

 

#29 2009-11-04 19:55:31

Ptolemaeus of course he’s nuts!!!!  His outright lies and story telling are pathological. He has to be the center of attention. He can never, never be wrong or admit to any wrong doing.

He admits to being a coward and I would agree with that. If he really believed in his story he would not have placed the article in the section “in this corner” Bobo you COWARD you say this is a huge story, you implicate half the town but you don’t have the balls to put the article on the front page because you know you could get your ass sued. If you believe in this story put on the front page don’t hide behind “ in this corner”.you are a WIMP

Offline

 

#30 2009-11-04 20:14:03

Pathetic....just pathetic.  Let him go home....the town would be better for it.   It would be worth it just to be rid of him and whatever his problems are.

Offline

 

#31 2009-11-04 21:14:48

He implicates 123 people of felonies yet he only names one that can't defend herself. If you have proof and sure of your story why withhold 123 names? Why only write one that can't defend herself? Coward is not the word for you

Offline

 

#32 2009-11-04 21:57:15

Two years he claims he's been working on this story. A couple of paragraphs that shows no evidence whatsover is his claims.

Offline

 

#33 2009-11-04 22:05:09

this site has gone silent and that is a good thing. The Courier has shut him off he needs attention we have to srop talking about him as this is a non story. end the talk and he will really go off the deep end. He has already started to come unguled. keep it up. its working. bye BoBo.

Offline

 

#34 2009-11-04 22:33:08

Sorry to Molly and all.

The last day that paper came in our house was the day he pissed on Mrs Pillsbury's obituary with his hateful comments about her.

Now this story. No facts, no names, no proof.

Wareham deserves better. I hope now Move Forward Wareham, Take Back Wareham,the BOS, Advertisers, and readers will now realize what this writer is all about.

Leave it on the racks tomorrow and send him the strongest message of all."YOU ARE NOT BUYING IT ANYMORE"

Hopefully soon we will have a new paper that we all can be proud to read and advertise in, one that will focus on Wareham's positive points, and we have MANY!!!

Steve Holmes

Offline

 

#35 2009-11-05 02:24:46

I think it is time for a 123 person class action suit against him and he hurtful lies.

Offline

 

#36 2009-11-05 07:42:24

Bobo is still convinced that political people informed the DA's office...WRONG!

Bobo has claimed many times in the past it was the POLICE DEPT that was the main target for porn and gambling.... was that a lie?

Let us not forget the illegal executive session that was broadcast over the internet.  NO MENTION OF THE LIBRARY!  Bloggers and Mun. Main! 

IGNORE THE NOISE!  This story is just that.

Offline

 

#37 2009-11-05 08:21:29

He changes his story more often than he changes underwear. In my opinion, this is the last gasp of a dying putrid piece of doo doo. Someone told me last night the best way to stop him from speaking is let him speak :) It makes sense now....

Offline

 

#38 2009-11-05 08:23:48

HE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT TWO ALARMS THAT CAME IN. WHO THE HELL BREAKS INTO A BUSINESS THAT THEY OWN? ARE YOU INSANE?

Offline

 

#39 2009-11-05 15:29:34

I'm sorry again but....

Is Mr Slager now reporting, that Brenda,Bruce, our Moderator and by extention Jane his wife, were in a leadership role and had knowledge of all his accusations and have never said anything about it publicly to the people they represent????

Again unnamed sources, confirmations by people not on record, headless dolls, death threats....on and on.

I think Bruce and Brenda owe the Town an explanation, are they Slager's current board members?

Since Slager attends BOS meetings maybe Bruce should be putting him on as an agenda item and discuss publicly their role in his story.

Just had to get that one  off the chest....Sorry Molly

Steve

Offline

 

#40 2009-11-05 16:00:58

Hey guys, no apologies necessary on this one. Full copies are making the rounds and I did read it. Couldn't stop laughing at the craziness.  Really, bad soap opera stuff.

Secret, missing ledgers.

Town moderator as undercover snitch.

Secret informants who fear death if their names are revealed

123 people involved lining pockets with laundry money, I mean laundered money

Copy machines spewing out coinage into private bank accounts.

Mysterious alarms going off.

Cranberry cottage rendezvous with selectmen.

Corrupt district attorney accused of hiding evidence.


I can't stop laughing here. The melodrama is off the melodramatic charts.  It couldn't get more preposterous. I mean, if you are going to make up a story, make up something that's got a bit of believability going for it. Only a moron would believe this penny dreadful.  I'm sure the truth will come out and someone will have even less credibility than he already has.

OKAY NOW. THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS MY FRIENDS WHO SENT THIS TO ME. BUT I DON'T THINK I COULD TAKE ANOTHER ROUND OF ROLLING ON THE FLOOR. SO WHEN THE NEXT CHAPTER COMES OUT, PLEASE--HIT THE DELETE KEY.

Offline

 

#41 2009-11-05 16:19:22

acasualobserver wrote:

Cross-posted from the "Cookie Truck" thread:

SHOCKING there's no evidence included.

...

So what's the lesson here?  Ignore this.  He's making stuff up.  AGAIN.  If I, of all people, can ignore his crap, then so can all of you :)  Let's let this one die

billw wrote:

Blowing smoke is all he knows.

No facts?  Interesting.  Have you read the entire column?  Mr. Slager gave his first hand account of what he has been privy to over the past years.  Much of it is verifiable.  For example the security alarms, and missing Zoning Board minutes under Ms. Pillsbury's care, should all be a matter of record.  As should be the date Mr. Slager filed a report after receiving 2 decapitated dolls "the day after the story was published".  And don't forget that second set of fingerprints.

That's just a few examples of the detail that Mr. Slager goes in to.

"Blowing smoke" is a useful analogy Bill W.

As they say, where there is smoke, there is usually a fire.  The smoke is billowing out the windows here it seems.

But for some reason the folks here who claim to be concerned residents of Wareham, upon reading these profound allegations, don't want this matter investigated to the fullest extent of the law to either clear or convict those involved. 

Instead, folks here are collectivley urging the Wareham community to look the other way. 

Why?

What are we doing to ourselves?

Offline

 

#42 2009-11-05 16:40:59

This might be Bobo’s swan song. Maybe he is going under and he wants a big story before he closes. . Why else would he burn bridges with Brucey and Brenda?

Offline

 

#43 2009-11-05 16:41:07

onsetdude wrote:

But for some reason the folks here who claim to be concerned residents of Wareham, upon reading these profound allegations, don't want this matter investigated to the fullest extent of the law to either clear or convict those involved.

Profound allegations or libel?

Where's the evidence, onsetdude?

Offline

 

#44 2009-11-05 16:51:24

onsetdude...The Easter Bunny might have shot JFK, but until I see another Zapruder film with giant ears sticking out the book depository window, I'm to remain skeptical..
You sound like a hanging judge..How you feeling about your boy's and girl's in charge of Wareham right about now?
I know..They're wonderful, right?

Once upon a time...and we all lived happily ever after..is this how you like your story's.

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

Last edited by PShooter (2009-11-05 18:04:11)

Offline

 

#45 2009-11-05 17:10:55

No facts?  Interesting.  Have you read the entire column?  Mr. Slager gave his first hand account of what he has been privy to over the past years.  Much of it is verifiable.  For example the security alarms, and missing Zoning Board minutes under Ms. Pillsbury's care, should all be a matter of record.  As should be the date Mr. Slager filed a report after receiving 2 decapitated dolls "the day after the story was published".  And don't forget that second set of fingerprints.

Onsetdude, I have seen the entire article.  He tells a story of things he has seen, which he can't show anybody, and people he has talked to, whom he can't name.  He claims to have known of this multi-million dollar fraud for over two years, yet he did not report it to any authorities.  He claims there were over 130 people involved (123 donors + Pillsbury + Trustees + Friends), and somehow they all kept the secret.  He made a lot of claims, but gave no reason to believe any of them.

Mr Slager has a well-documented history of lying, distorting, and just flat out being wrong about things.  Given that history, what's more likely - That 130+ people kept a multi-million dollar fraud scheme secret for a decade through political coersion, death threats, and other methods, or that a guy who has been shown to lie about things, and who has admitted that his finances are in dire straights made up a story to move some more of his papers?  If it's truthful, why wasn't it published under a "news" headline, as opposed to the "In this Corner".  Again, this is an important distinction, as the Joyce case settlement basically said he can write whatever he wants under the "In this Corner" section so long as it gets some people to take action on something.  If he wrote it as a news article, it would've had to have been, you know....true.

Don't get me wrong - if this Grisham-esque tail is indeed true, it's a terrible thing.  But frankly I don't believe a word that he says.  Most of Wareham doesn't believe a word that he says, and we generally agree that ignoring his ridiculousness is the best course of action at this time.  We have other things to worry about than the words of a glorified blogger whose track record implies that he's wrong about this.

Offline

 

#46 2009-11-05 18:08:53

onsetdude?
Paul Shooter?
They sound familiar, don't they? The way they write...their deep philosophical thoughts...their devotion...
One wonders: how many personalities does this guy have?

Offline

 

#47 2009-11-05 18:12:26

Maybe that is the rub????? He is practicing for his first novel? It is sure to be a best seller for at least six or seven people!

If he truly wanted to not be a coward (which is most unlikely), he would not publish it as an editorial. He would write a fact based article. Don't think that will be happening. He is writing his gibberish for that select 5 or 6 people who will buy his "seed of doubt".

I'm not going to waste my time trying to debunk someone who is allergic to research and cannot publish an article or editorial without changing it multiple times to correct the errors. Get serious, this guy is a joke.

Offline

 

#48 2009-11-05 20:22:21

OK ONSETDUDE GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDS.

SECURITY ALARMS: AGAIN WHY WOULD SOMEONE "BREAK INTO" SETTING OFF BOTH ALARMS THAT THEY WOULD HAVE HAD THE KEYS TO THE BUILDING AND THE ALARM CODES? BECAUSE ALARMS GO OFF THAT MEANS WHAT? SLAGER SAYS A LEDGER WAS STOLEN FROM A SECRET SPOT IN THE LIBRARY? WHERE IN THE FLOORBOARDS? AND WHERE DID HE GET THAT INFORMATION ? OH YEAH AN ANONYMOUS SOURCE.....

THE DOLLS: AGAIN THIS WAS NOT REPORTED TO THE POLICE. HE REPORTED GETTING A POEM FROM AN 78 YEARS OLD MAN TO THE POLICE BUT NOT TWO DOLL HEADS? SLAGER CLAIMS TWO FINGERPRINTS WERE FOUND? BY WHO? OH YEAH AN ANONYMOUS SOURCE

ZONING RECORDS: THIS HAS BEEN TOLD I DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES. YOUR AN IDIOT IF YOU HAVE TO BE TOLD AGAIN

SMOKING FIRE: WHY DIDNT BOBO REPORT THIS 2 YEARS AGO? ANYONE?

FIRST HAND ACCT: FROM WHO ONSET? OH YEAH ANOTHER ANONYMOUS SOURCE....


IF SLAGER WAS SO CONFIDENT IN THE ACCURACY OF HIS STORY WHY HIDE BEHIND "IN THIS CORNER" WHY? IF SLAGER IS SO CONFIDENT OF 123 PEOPLE COMMITTING FELONIES WHY WITHHOLD THEIR NAMES? WHY ONLY REPORT ONE NAME? BECAUSE THAT ONE PERSON CANNOT DEFEND HERSELF OR SUE? WHY NOT REPORT ALL OF THEIR NAMES? THE ENTIRE ARTICLE IS RIDICULOUS. AGAIN WHY HIDE SLAGER??? THE ENTIRE ARTICLE IS ANONYMOUS SOURCES, SLAGER'S IMAGINATION, AND RIDICULOUS CLAIMS. AND WHERE IS THE PROOF OF THIS? ALL YOU HAVE IS SLAGERS ACCOUNT. NO ONE ELSE HAS COME TO BACK UP SLAGERS CLAIMS. NO ONE. ALL ANONYMOUS SOURCES AND NO PROOF. I WILL BE SENDING A COPY OF THE ARTICLE TO THE DA'S OFFICE TOMMORROW AND ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO CALL. PUT UP OR SHUT UP SLAGER!

Offline

 

#49 2009-11-05 21:07:15

Ok what will happen when this hits the national attention, will the real culprits be paraded thru the streets of Wareham? Yes I for one would like to see the list of names. I wonder how many past selectman, town officals, police etc will be on that list. If this is true corruption on a level not seen in years will be exposed and rightly so.

Offline

 

#50 2009-11-05 21:09:12

Now...who do we know that lives in Florida?
Who could be holding the 124 names? (oops...I mean 123 names).

Offline

 

#51 2009-11-05 21:11:16

Yes, but if it is the ramblings of an angry man, then you have people suffering a stigma because he "said so". Before it goes national, someone better get their facts straight and then publish a news article, not an editorial. In my opinion, it still makes him a coward. Give us facts, not editorials.

Offline

 

#52 2009-11-05 21:15:08

MrMike56 wrote:

Ok what will happen when this hits the national attention, will the real culprits be paraded thru the streets of Wareham? Yes I for one would like to see the list of names. I wonder how many past selectman, town officals, police etc will be on that list. If this is true corruption on a level not seen in years will be exposed and rightly so.

Mr Mike,

You have a better chance of seeing God play the piano than you do seeing the list of names..this is true for one reason: THERE IS NO LIST!!!!

Offline

 

#53 2009-11-05 21:24:13

Haven't we been here many times before with him, in one way or another??  There is nothing to this.  And you all know it.

Offline

 

#54 2009-11-05 21:37:58

So...I was looking over this list. I was sitting at the beach... the Gulf... watching the sunset, looking at the horizon to see the "green plop" (very good luck), and lo and behold I saw a pig fly by!!
A pig!

Offline

 

#55 2009-11-05 21:47:40

Let's translate this.  What month just started?  November.  That means the audit has gone on for 6, count em, 6 whole months and it has turned up, say it with me y'all, JACK SHIT! 
Why don't you name at least a couple of the people on the big list, Bobo?  What, do you need to wait till they all die too so they won't be here to sue you?  What are you afraid of?  Let's hear the names.  There are no names.  Lying scumbag.  You should be ashamed of yourself.  Anyone that supports your paper should be ashamed of themselves.  You are a sorry excuse for a human being.

This man is subhuman garbage.  I guess disagreeing with Sweet Brucey means Sweet Brucey's Personal Bitch will keep attacking you with pathetic lies even a year after your passing.

The only complaint to make at this point is what the hell is wrong with our state's mental health system that insane lunatics are allowed to wander the streets willy nilly and run newspapers.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-11-09 07:37:38)

Offline

 

#56 2009-11-05 22:33:47

IHATESLAGER wrote:

HE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT TWO ALARMS THAT CAME IN. WHO THE HELL BREAKS INTO A BUSINESS THAT THEY OWN? ARE YOU INSANE?

I hear quite often on the police scanner that the alarm is going off at the Community Mini Storage.  I live in this general area and if you could hear some of the trucks from SEMASS going buy and shaking my windows, it could probably set off an alarm.  So could a mouse or bird.  I commend the WPD because they respond to every alarm immediately.  If "the owner" was there to steal library records, he would have used a key and disarmed the alarm.  If the "librarian" went to the library to remove secret files, she would have done the same thing.        Someone please call Halifax and tell them to come get their Village Idiot.

Offline

 

#57 2009-11-05 23:00:58

I have heard from several sources that Mrs Pillsbury's illness confined her to a wheelchair, so I doubt that she was running around town setting off alarms.  The only thing Bobo's story is good for is to serve as his application to the looney bin.  All he has to do is show that story to the men in the white lab coats and they'll get his rubber room ready.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-11-05 23:06:38)

Offline

 

#58 2009-11-06 00:22:52

iI WIIL TELL THIS ASSSHOLE TO SHOW US HIS PROOF OF THESE ALLEGATIONS ,  SHOW US THE BEEF,  SHOW US THE MONEY, IF YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE SHOW IT , YOU CANT BECAUSE THERE ISNT ANY , YOU ARE A TOTAL DUNBASS WRITING FOR LOSERS LIKE YOUR SELF, WE KNOW YOU MAKE THINGS UP , SO SHOW SOME PROOF,WHAT AN EXCUSE YOU ARE FOR A HUMAN BEING ,DADDEY DID NOT LIKE YOU , WAREHAM DOES NOT LIKE YOU YOU ARE A TOTAL LIEING SKUM BAG,,  HAVE YOU PAYED JOUR TAXES, I HERE YOU DYED YOUR HAIR, SEXEY YOUR NOT.

Offline

 

#59 2009-11-06 06:50:26

okay ONSET DUDE YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND A SCREW BALL AND PROBALY SLAGER HIMSELF BUT JUST BECAUSE ANOTHER NOBODY SLAGER SAYS  SOMETHING DOES  NOT MAKE IT TRUE, , SHOW US THE PROOF JUST BECAUSE 2 ALARMS GO OFF DOES AND YOU READ IT IN THE POLICE LOG DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING   , YOU TRY TO MAKE UP SOMETHING OUT OF ANY THING , YOU NEED PHYSITRATIC HELP AND SO DOES ANY BODY WHO READS THE CRAP YPU PUT OUT AND BELEAVES IT .  I HEARD A RUMOR SOME TIME AGO WHERE THE LATE MARY  PILLSBURY CALLED  LARD ASS PEZOLI AND ASKED HER NOT TO SELL HER PAPER TO THIS NUT AND  LIZ SAID I CAN CONTROLL HIM , DONT WORRY , WELL SHE COULD NOT AND THEY ARE BOTH PART OF THE LOSERS CLUB OF WAREHAM, I THINK THE PILLSBURY FAMILY SHOULD SUE  SLAGER AND HIS PARTNER PAUL COYLE.

Offline

 

#60 2009-11-06 07:17:06

AGAIN WHY WOULD BOBO HIDE BEHIND IN THIS CORNER? WHY WOULDNT HE PUT THIS INTO BREAKING NEWS? THE REASON IS BECAUSE IT IS FALSE. WHY NOT PUT OUT THE 123 FELONY TAX CHEATS? OH BECAUSE THEY CAN SUE HIM FOR A FALSE STORY.

Offline

 

#61 2009-11-06 07:20:32

IHATESLAGER wrote:

WHY NOT PUT OUT THE 123 FELONY TAX CHEATS? OH BECAUSE THEY CAN SUE HIM FOR A FALSE STORY.

And because that remind voters about a $181,000 tax cheat.

Offline

 

#62 2009-11-06 07:35:26

The members of the Pillsbury family are varied. Ranging form military, police work, administration, etc.
Some of the members of the Pillsbury family are what we used to call "bad asses".
I can only imagine how one of the "bad asses" feels about their mother being slandered all over a newspaper that claims tens of thousands of readers in three Towns.
Some angry people can be very creative and willing to wait a long time to get "pay back".
I'd be real worried if I knew I had vilified a man's dead mother and not offered proof.
Some people want to commit suicide but don't have the stones to do it.
Maybe this is a good way to exit the Earth after accomplishing nothing and still leave a legacy for the remaining family of being honest and forthright.
At least until he is discovered to be completely irrational, psychotic and self-absorbed.
I'd be driving very carefully if I was him, and I'd be very vigilant regarding my surroundings.

Offline

 

#63 2009-11-06 07:45:19

The Pillsbury family is law-abiding, Dan.

Offline

 

#64 2009-11-06 07:51:34

I know that, voter.
They are also devoted to their mother who has been vilified.
You don't have to break the law to destroy someone. You just need to make some calls. Code authority in Halifax, the IRS, the State regulators of news media, the DA to force an investigation, etc.,etc.,etc.
I didn't mean to imply that any member of the Pillsbury family would break the law. But, families have friends and lost loved ones have many friends and supporters. You can't gauge any of their reaction.

Offline

 

#65 2009-11-06 08:19:26

It's much to do about nothing. This is the type of hatchet journalism we have come to expect. In my opinion, Slager is still a coward and will always be a coward. I hope someone sues him, but because he didn't have the stones to come out from behind his editorial hat, he will pull out the SLAP laws.

If there is any reason to ignore the testicularly challenged moron, this is it.

Offline

 

Board footer

warehamwater.com