#1 2011-04-08 19:16:28

John Donahue was seen putting up those recall signs. The donahues are behind it. Slager scooped again.

Last edited by billw (2011-04-08 20:01:39)

Offline

 

#2 2011-04-08 19:31:26

PeterGriffin wrote:

John Donahue was seen putting up those recall signs. The donahues are behind it. Slager scooped again.

http://warehamwater.com/img/jdonahue.png


Eye witness accounts place the perpetrator at 6pm this evening erecting signs from a truck owned by Lisa Bindas, aka 'That Bindas Woman'.

http://warehamwater.com/img/Stanley.2011-04-08-Fri-10-23-29-am.jpg
Stanley Or Recall  - Wareham - 2011-04-08 Fri 10:23:29am

Last edited by billw (2011-04-08 19:50:33)

Offline

 

#3 2011-04-08 20:49:53

Isn't there a bylaw about political signs on town property?  This is definately a political statement.

Offline

 

#4 2011-04-08 20:59:11

so what your saying that the women  who does not like men is driving curley around putting these signs up ,what does that say about  curley?

Offline

 

#5 2011-04-08 21:00:40

also i guess curley will be out the 2k promised stanley if he does not rent  the donahue house,

Offline

 

#6 2011-04-08 22:28:54

Rumor says it was a police officer who recently earned more in overtime then he makes for a annual salary. That's right several officers have more then doubled their annual pay.  It should be easy to find out police department has a video sytem for outside and in. Stanley should start an investigation immediate and discipline whoever put that sign on town property.  Major violation and very unethical. Should also be reported to the ethics commission

Offline

 

#7 2011-04-08 23:07:19

Just another showing that passion and passion alone is driving Move Wareham Forward.  If you dont put some commonsense into your thought process you end up with bad decisions such as putting a political sign on the front lawn of the police station.

Offline

 

#8 2011-05-06 22:28:37

greenhornet wrote:

so what your saying that the women  who does not like men is driving curley around putting these signs up ,what does that say about  curley?

Huh? English man, English !

Offline

 

#9 2011-05-06 22:36:17

mapex7066 wrote:

greenhornet wrote:

so what your saying that the women  who does not like men is driving curley around putting these signs up ,what does that say about  curley?

Huh? English man, English !

That's unconvincing, mapex and an unpromising first post.

Listen up, guys, please. Take discussions of sexual orientation elsewhere. Thank you.

Offline

 

#10 2011-05-06 22:50:30

Just what is it you expected to be convinced of?  And everyone's first post here is a display of literary art?

Offline

 

#11 2011-05-06 23:07:20

mapex.. you have something to say..or are you just looking for trouble?

You wanna debate something.. ok, fine.

You wanna pick a fight? That's fine too.. I'll mix it up with ya a bit..

Offline

 

#12 2011-05-06 23:14:40

Did I say anything to you? No. So who's the one looking for trouble here? Apparently this site has some power hungry "administrators" with inflated senses of self worth. Come down from the pedestal. By the way, you'd lose....

Offline

 

#13 2011-05-06 23:24:46

I'd say you're the one looking for trouble..and since I'm a "power hungry" administrator..just itching to get rid of a loud mouth coming on here looking for trouble..we'll see how long this lasts.

Offline

 

#14 2011-05-07 11:38:09

I'm sure you would love to ban another member, I've seen the very long list of "banned" members.  And all this because my first post was a whole 4 words that somebody didnt like despite the fact that it was not offensive or inappropriate. I've seen posts made by other admins here (one asking if a member had mirrors on his ceiling, another by the same admin asking someone if he "gives a sh**", another using the abbreviation "WTF" (sounds like a teenager on Facebook as opposed to a blog administrator)) yet they still have not been banned. Practice what you preach. Not every post I make is going to be a work of literature, some are short and directly to the point, some can be long and detailed.  I think anyone posting to a blog should be literate, coherent, and be able to spell as opposed to using chopped up, broken, drop-out English. And nobody, especially the administrators, should be using profanity.
  Instead of being short tempered and aggressive for no reason caused by me, why not just sit back and be patient?  This is not a site I plan to spend a lot of time on, I had intended to take a look now and then and contribute an opinion if I find a topic that catches my interest. I think I should have that priviledge considering that I'm helping pay for a water tower I dont use, and now my water bill says there will be an increase in July.  I do not swear or use inappropriate phrases on blogs, but I am a no-nonsense, non sugarcoated, tell it like it is person.

Offline

 

#15 2011-05-07 11:43:40

An awfully "elitist" argument, to basically say that anyone who can't express themselves well should just shut up.  You'd probably be more comfortable hanging out with the tin hats.

Offline

 

#16 2011-05-07 12:30:21

mapex7066 wrote:

I'm sure you would love to ban another member, I've seen the very long list of "banned" members.

I banned every registration from the previous site and reactivated a handful to run the place when we relaunched in January.

Words of many meaning, right? If you're wobbled by vulgar - Latin for common - language, you'll have a problem with this site. Take a deep breath, hold your nose and try again.

Offline

 

#17 2011-05-07 13:11:17

GuyIncognito wrote:

An awfully "elitist" argument, to basically say that anyone who can't express themselves well should just shut up.  You'd probably be more comfortable hanging out with the tin hats.

I had assumed this was a site for the adults who for the most part should be able to express themselves. Just because I did not flunk spelling in the 5th grade you want to try and knock me down and call me an elitist, ok fine.  You fit right in here I guess.

Offline

 

#18 2011-05-07 13:28:25

billw wrote:

mapex7066 wrote:

I'm sure you would love to ban another member, I've seen the very long list of "banned" members.

I banned every registration from the previous site and reactivated a handful to run the place when we relaunched in January.

Words of many meaning, right? If you're wobbled by vulgar - Latin for common - language, you'll have a problem with this site. Take a deep breath, hold your nose and try again.

I have more of a problem with hypocrites, like ones who use profanity on a site and foolish responses, but then want to knock down others for lesser comments. And you're an administrator?  Apparently there's not going to be a posting I make here that you wont find fault in, despite some of the other stuff I've seen here. I didnt come here to bicker.

Offline

 

#19 2011-05-07 13:33:38

I didn't call you an elitist because you didn't fail spelling.  I called you an elitist for saying that people who can't spell don't have a right to speak.  You change words around to suit your argument and you seem like a very angry individual- two more signs you'd be happier with the tin hats.

Offline

 

#20 2011-05-07 14:01:59

Go mapex!!!

You are just what we need on this site!!

Offline

 

#21 2011-05-07 14:38:22

Hah, I got overruled. Hokay, I'm easy.

Offline

 

#22 2011-05-07 14:56:37

Yeah, Bill...we can't ridicule anyone without anyone to ridicule!

Offline

 

#23 2011-05-07 18:21:51

Mapex...tell us what you think about Chief Stanley and TA Andrews, if you would be so kind.

Offline

 

#24 2011-05-07 19:30:01

mapex7066 wrote:

I think I should have that priviledge considering that I'm helping pay for a water tower I dont use, and now my water bill says there will be an increase in July.

Mapex, it sounds like you thought this site has something to do with Wareham's Water Dept. (which it doesn't).. But had you come on and raised your concerns about the the water tower and your water bill you would have found other bloggers eager to interact with you in a civil way. Instead, you immediately chose to ridicule a "regular" blogger on this site who has difficulty typing. Should I "jump all over you" because you mispelled "priviledge"? (it's privilege). Nobody's perfect. You may not be aware that in Wareham there are those who make a habit of "attacking" this website and the bloggers who post here. I don't think we go looking for conflicts..but we seldom back away when someone comes looking for trouble. As one of the site administrators, I'm far more apt to consider banning someone who seems like they're only here to "bash" other bloggers..than for mispellings and "bad" language. If you're willing to "start over" and discuss issues you may have with the town..I'm sure others would offer what information they may have.

Offline

 

#25 2011-05-07 22:47:42

GuyIncognito wrote:

I didn't call you an elitist because you didn't fail spelling.  I called you an elitist for saying that people who can't spell don't have a right to speak.  You change words around to suit your argument and you seem like a very angry individual- two more signs you'd be happier with the tin hats.

The pot calling the kettle black.  I never changed words around, you just did by saying I said so and so doesnt have the right to speak - never happened, you just described yourself, including the angry individual claim - you're the one who sounds angry. But lets say I am.  This site is filled with angry people venting their frustration about what goes on in town. Most sites like this are.

Offline

 

#26 2011-05-07 23:06:31

danoconnell wrote:

Mapex...tell us what you think about Chief Stanley and TA Andrews, if you would be so kind.

Why? So you and your pals can jump all over whatever I say and tell me I'm wrong if you dont agree?
Ok, I'll play along. The only experience I have with Stanley is that when an issue with a troublemaking neighbor was happening on my street, he showed personal and dedicated attention to making sure the issue was being addressed by his officers in a satisfactory manner and encouraged us to keep him informed of the progress and invited us to inform him if more attention to the issue was needed. He could have just written it off as not being important enough for him but he didnt. Do I agree with how much money the town has agreed to pay him? No. I think its way too high for any chief and I dont think the town can afford that huge figure. But you asked what I thought and I told you.
Andrews: I've only had one interaction with him concerning sewer installation on my street. He was polite and courteous on the phone and sent me a signed letter acknowledging the conversation. Thats about it really. I dont closely follow what he does.
Ok, go ahead and bash.

Offline

 

#27 2011-05-07 23:20:43

DDPTRO wrote:

mapex7066 wrote:

I think I should have that priviledge considering that I'm helping pay for a water tower I dont use, and now my water bill says there will be an increase in July.

Mapex, it sounds like you thought this site has something to do with Wareham's Water Dept. (which it doesn't).. But had you come on and raised your concerns about the the water tower and your water bill you would have found other bloggers eager to interact with you in a civil way. Instead, you immediately chose to ridicule a "regular" blogger on this site who has difficulty typing. Should I "jump all over you" because you mispelled "priviledge"? (it's privilege). Nobody's perfect. You may not be aware that in Wareham there are those who make a habit of "attacking" this website and the bloggers who post here. I don't think we go looking for conflicts..but we seldom back away when someone comes looking for trouble. As one of the site administrators, I'm far more apt to consider banning someone who seems like they're only here to "bash" other bloggers..than for mispellings and "bad" language. If you're willing to "start over" and discuss issues you may have with the town..I'm sure others would offer what information they may have.

One spelling mistake. Wow. I didnt ridicule anyone for making one mistake. I never came here to bash anyone but within an hour had several people overreacting about one quick post with no idea what else I might post. Do I want to start over? Let me quote myself from earlier - "Apparently there's not going to be a posting I make here that you wont find fault in..."  The attitudes here make it next to impossible to want to contribute.

Offline

 

#28 2011-05-07 23:41:38

Mapex, is this your YouTube page? Are these your comments?? If not, that would be some coincidence..

http://www.youtube.com/user/mapex7066



Pantherriot (7 months ago) just one thing that comment i posted the info came from other people not me so blame other people. (don't no da names) they told me this. 

mapex7066 (7 months ago) You don't "NO DA" names? Really? Are you freakin kidding me? Back to first grade boy.

Pantherriot (7 months ago) ok first of im just a kid not kidding bub.

Pantherriot (7 months ago) u gotta be kidding u played lead guitar that's pretty cool if u ask me u must be band. R U?
if U R i respect all bands but girly girl bands like Hannah montana.

Pantherriot (7 months ago) plus i want to be in a band too ya got any tips on guitar or bass?

mapex7066 (7 months ago) Yes - take the bass guitar and shove it up your ass and rotate it.

Some faggot rapper turd got a hold of this?
mapex7066 1 week ago

It would be amazing if people could spell the word "too". 3rd grade I think that was covered.
mapex7066 2 weeks ago

Sure sounds like you..complaining about peoples grammar, etc.. Not very friendly.. Post, don't post..whatever.

Offline

 

#29 2011-05-08 07:27:59

I think you are doing just fine, mapex7066....you shouldn't anticipate the worst. I think your answers to my questions were lucid, factual, and you happen to agree with us about the salary of the Chief. It has always been about the money for Stanly, and the lack of opportunity for a local cop to have a chance at the Chief's job.

This may not be a bad site for you at all.

Of course, I could be wrong, and you may be a mole as Dave and others think.

If you are...it will become evident to you soon enough what our attitudes are about you and your postings. We do NOT, under any circumstances, call people names as purported you did regarding their sexual preferences...that should be noted for your future posts.

Offline

 

#30 2011-05-08 08:09:59

Another example of the hypocrite elite

Offline

 

#31 2011-05-08 14:40:36

I don't think he's a mole, Dan. Maybe at first I did..Now I'm thinking hypocrite who thinks he's better than others..playing the victim card.

Telling a kid to shove a bass guitar up his ass and rotate it because he didn't use proper grammar?? Really?? First post on here was an "attack"..then he goes out of his way to play the victim..and be like "who me?..you guys are jerks.".. No, Dan.. we disagree on this one.

Offline

 

#32 2011-05-08 14:49:46

OK, Dave...time will tell.

The three of us have never TOTALLY disagreed before....I am sure this won't be the first time...not for this guy.

Offline

 

#33 2011-05-09 09:54:57

danoconnell wrote:

We do NOT, under any circumstances, call people names ....

Maybe you havent seen these:

GuyIncognito

"What an idiot, and anyone who listens to this idiot is an idiot."

"The evidence showed that he stopped wearing a uniform years ago when he was promoted, but these morons actually tried to make it out that he showed up to an alarm sale in a uniform.  What a bunch of morons!"

"Oh right....CARE TO REVISE YOUR STATEMENT, DUMBASS?!!!!!!!"

And I'm sure there are many more.

Last edited by mapex7066 (2011-05-09 09:56:17)

Offline

 

#34 2011-05-09 12:57:50

it will become evident to you soon enough what our attitudes are about you and your postings. We do NOT, under any circumstances, call people names as purported you did regarding their sexual preferences...that should be noted for your future posts."

What about that post did you not understand?

Calling people idiots is name calling?

I hope I stop weeping soon.

You sound like Mrs. Schnieder and her whining about the Jewish hating majority that occupy Wareham.

I can truthfully, and without equivocation, call you a dumb-ass and be perfectly justified.

Not name calling...just the truth.

Dumb-ass.

Offline

 

#35 2011-05-09 13:19:08

Map, allow me to solve this discrepancy.  Dan is correct when be says that we do not call people names.  However, all of the quotes you cite are about Bobo, who is not a person, or at least, is a poor excuse for one.  Thus, you can call Bobo an idiot and not violate the rule against insulting people.

Offline

 

#36 2011-05-09 14:03:20

You would only be insulting idiots...

Offline

 

#37 2011-05-09 15:37:57

danoconnell wrote:

it will become evident to you soon enough what our attitudes are about you and your postings. We do NOT, under any circumstances, call people names as purported you did regarding their sexual preferences...that should be noted for your future posts."

What about that post did you not understand?

Calling people idiots is name calling?

I hope I stop weeping soon.

You sound like Mrs. Schnieder and her whining about the Jewish hating majority that occupy Wareham.

I can truthfully, and without equivocation, call you a dumb-ass and be perfectly justified.

Not name calling...just the truth.

Dumb-ass.

The attitudes of some people here became evident on day one - hostile. And when did I make any post at all about anyone's sexual preference?  Not once, so you're confused again.

Yes "idiot" is a derogatory word and is name calling. You just dont know that because you're a moron. You're also a Hypocrite Elitist. 
I have no clue who Mrs Schnieder is, but I'd be the first to tell her there is no Jewish hating majority here. I would also tell any other complainers that there's no racial profiling done by the police because I'm tired of hearing that too.

I too hope you'll stop your weeping because you've been doing it for days.

Offline

 

#38 2011-05-09 16:00:40

My goodness such an angry person. mapex7066 belongs on Slager's site not this one.

What do those people do put Savageau, Eckstrom and Donohue in a copy machine and spit out angry, vicous people.

The way this person words things they sound like davidsgirl on Wareham Week. Did this person get banned from WW and come here for prey?

Offline

 

#39 2011-05-09 16:40:59

There's nothing wrong with making insults, as long as they are not made against people.  We've insulted a lot of animals on this site, but never a person.

Offline

 

#40 2011-05-09 16:47:06

Thanks for your kind words, mapex...

Offline

 

#41 2011-05-09 18:14:03

Menrva wrote:

My goodness such an angry person. mapex7066 belongs on Slager's site not this one.

What do those people do put Savageau, Eckstrom and Donohue in a copy machine and spit out angry, vicous people.

The way this person words things they sound like davidsgirl on Wareham Week. Did this person get banned from WW and come here for prey?

Intelligent. Another one calling me angry for standing my ground. You have no idea what you're talking about.  And have you looked at any posts from others on this site?  If I'm 'angry' then this is exactly where I belong.

Offline

 

#42 2011-05-09 18:27:41

Mr. OConnell--- Please help me out here. Where was the kind words You are thanking mapex7066 for?

Offline

 

#43 2011-05-09 19:47:13

I was just being funny, Menrva...

I expect a public vote by the three Administrators soon about the existence of mapex on this site.

He/She hasn't really crossed the line yet. We know he is not from Wareham, does not live in Wareham, but we don't know if he works out of Wareham, or Wareham may be a stop on his sales route or "gig" route.

Time will tell..

Offline

 

#44 2011-05-19 21:47:52

bump.

Offline

 

Board footer

warehamwater.com